- Personal Information
- Information we collect
- How we collect personal information
- Purpose of collection
- Use and Disclosure of personal information
- Quality & Correction
- How we store personal information
- Website & Cookies
- Complaint Resolution
Parkey Pty Ltd (ACN 610 199712) (we, us, our and other similar expressions) respects the privacy rights of all individuals with which it deals with across all aspects of our business.
This policy tells you how we collect, use, distribute and protect your personal information. We encourage you to read this policy carefully so that you understand our information handling practices.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is defined to be information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with services, we may need to collect and use personal information about you or others. If we are not provided with all the personal information we request, we may not be able to provide our services. The extent and type of information we collect and handle depends on which service you use, but may include your name, address, email address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, employment status, parking habits and lifestyle choices. If you use our Parkey service, we may also collect your credit card details.
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect an individual’s personal information from that individual. For example, we collect personal information when you subscribe to the Parkey Newsletter or use the Parkey service or when you apply for a job with us or you contract with us.
There may be occasions where we need to source personal information about you from a third party. For example, we may collect personal information from companies with whom you work, other organisations with whom you have dealings, information service providers or from a publicly maintained records.
5. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- to identify users of our service, potential users and their representatives;
- to provide our services;
- to develop and implement initiatives to improve our services;
- to develop new services;
- to seek your opinions or comments about our services;
- to inform you and others about offers or other benefits (including third party benefits) that may become available;
- to carry out our management, administrative, quality assurance and complaint handling activities in a professional and efficient manner;
- to conduct consumer and market research;
- processing job applications; and
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.